One of my favorite sayings is that the Journey of 1,000 Miles begins with a single step. Today, you have the opportunity to begin a journey of 1,000 miles with a single step! That, to me is an exciting prospect as any. Today, you and I have the opportunity of a lifetime.

We are alive! Several people did not wake up today, and yet you and I are still here.

My hope today, is that you are striving towards something. My goal with this writing is to reach you, wherever you are, and tell you that Today is your day. Begin, get started and take that single step! Your journey of 1,000 miles from where you are, to where you want to be is going to transform you in so many ways.

You will learn things about yourselves, and about others that you did not expect to learn. Several things you discover will surprise you! Others, will simply be confirmation of what you knew was already there. Both in you, and in those around you. It truly is an incredible journey, one that for me began many single steps ago.

My Journey of 1,000 Miles is still underway.

However I've seen some incredible sights along the way. I've had some amazing experiences. I've seen both ups and downs in several industries, companies and people as this journey continues!

Unfortunately I've also seen people quit. If you turn back now, you'll never know what you could have been. You will never find out what the destination of your journey is really like. Before you give up, be sure that you're going to be okay with that.

Otherwise, push through.

ON your journey of 1,000 miles there will be obstacles. Push through them. Climb over them or Dig Under them. Do not allow them to stop you. Take another step.

Watch How To Grow Your Home Business Using The Internet

582a39d955bcf.jpg

One of my favorite sayings is that the Journey of 1,000 Miles begins with a single step. Today, you have the opportunity to begin a journey of 1,000 miles with a single step! That, to me is an exciting prospect as any. Today, you and I have the opportunity of a lifetime. We are alive! Several people did not wake up today, and yet you and I are still here. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- My hope today, is that you are striving towards something. My goal with this writing is to reach you, wherever you are, and tell you that Today is your day. Begin, get started and take that single step! Your journey of 1,000 miles from where you are, to where you want to be is going to transform you in so many ways. You will learn things about yourselves, and about others that you did not expect to learn. Several things you discover will surprise you! Others, will simply be confirmation of what you knew was already there. Both in you, and in those around you. It truly is an incredible journey, one that for me began many single steps ago. ** My Journey of 1,000 Miles is still underway.** However I've seen some incredible sights along the way. I've had some amazing experiences. I've seen both ups and downs in several industries, companies and people as this journey continues! Unfortunately I've also seen people quit. If you turn back now, you'll never know what you could have been. You will never find out what the destination of your journey is really like. Before you give up, be sure that you're going to be okay with that. **Otherwise, push through.** ON your journey of 1,000 miles there will be obstacles. Push through them. Climb over them or Dig Under them. Do not allow them to stop you. Take another step. [Watch How To Grow Your Home Business Using The Internet](http://seekingahomebusiness.com/topics/video/?shbtid=hbsKdmycp) ![582a39d955bcf.jpg](serve/attachment&path=582a39d955bcf.jpg)

http://seekingahomebusiness.com

views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft